Membership Support Coordinator - Part Time
Are you looking for a flexible job in the music and live entertainment industry? Join us as a Membership Coordinator and help us ensure we are only letting in the highest quality members into Pollen. You’ll be responsible for overseeing who we do and don’t let into Pollen, feeding back to the wider Pollen team on any insights you gather from reviewing member applications and will also join the Pollen Membership committee
What you’ll achieve in 6 months
- Manage our Pollen application pipeline by using our acceptance guidelines to determine who we should and shouldn’t accept as a Pollen member
- Provide actionable feedback and report based on the different applications you have reviewed to help speed up the time it takes to review an application and improve application quality
- Be part of the Membership Committee helping to make the final decision around who we will let join Pollen each week
- Manage the communication with applicants that we require more information from in order to finalise a decision around their application
- Become a master of the different software applications Pollen uses to manage applications
Part time - Paid Hourly - $13.25/hour
Pollen is a new B2C marketplace being incubated within Verve, a B2B software company which powers ambassador programmes for some of the biggest music festivals and events in the world. Pollen connects members and their friends to festivals, events, sports games and travel destinations maximising the experience they have through unique personal and group rewards they couldn’t access anywhere else.
At Pollen we believe in a culture of freedom and ownership. We empower you to work in a way that enables you to deliver the best results. You determine your hours, where you work, the meetings you attend and how much holiday you take in order to be at your best and create the most value.