Senior Product Designer
Verve is looking for an experienced digital product designer, someone who can design beautiful visuals whilst ensuring a delightful experience for our users. We’re designing a variety of products across multiple platforms as well as defining and refining our own brand.
This is a hands-on design position. If you share our real passion for solving problems for users and craft breathtaking, elegant designs then you could be just what we need!
Verve is an award-winning technology company dedicated to defining new-to-the-world and next-generation products and user experiences that lead to preferable outcomes for society, humanity, and the environment.
What you will do in the next 12 months
- Work with the Head of Design to define the design language of multiple digital products
- Work in a cross-functional team of developers, product managers and other designers, contributing both to the overall strategy as well as the small details
- Design experiences and flows that offer real value and solve problems for our users
- Respond to our research and user testing learnings and make improvements based on what we find out
- Suggest and action improvements to the design creation process
- Help reimagine and build the StreetTeam brand
Who you are
- You love design; from the big picture flows through to the pixel details. You care deeply about what you create and seeing people use it gets you excited
- You have excellent typography, colour and layout skills
- You’re comfortable working on projects from brainstorming and concepts through to polished designs, and then working with our developers to make them real
- You’re experienced and comfortable designing for native mobile apps and responsive web
Verve is building a platform which enables our global network of advocates to sell products and services they love to their friends in exchange for unique experiences and rewards. We‘ve established a beachhead in live entertainment and work with some of the biggest events in the world, and are rapidly expanding our festival and event portfolio across the U.S., UK, Europe, and Australasia. As we continue to expand rapidly within this market, we’re also developing and launching exciting new technology for events to connect directly with their biggest fans. At Verve we believe in a culture of freedom and ownership.
We empower you to own the value you create and impact on our future success. And we believe that to act as an owner you should be empowered to work in the way that enables you to deliver the best results – how and when you do is up to you. You choose your hours, where you work, the meetings you attend and the amount of holiday to take in order to create the most value and be at your best.
Verve care deeply about helping the tech industry become a more inclusive and diverse place and we work hard to lead by example. We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity through attracting and retaining a complementary team of employees and building an inclusive environment for all.
Salary - £60k to £70k plus equity