Build incredible relationships with Pollen members at all stages of their Pollen experience. You’ll lead our relationship based efforts to increase member satisfaction, activation and engagement rates and will participate in the delivery of offers and benefits such as freebies, meetups and access to special areas at events. You’ll be the face and voice of Pollen to our members in the United States and will ensure they have all the support and guidance they need to be successful and happy members!
- Get to know invited Pollen members to enable 80% to sell 1 or more tickets & keep over 90% of these members logging into the platform each calendar month.
- Develop and execute on creative ways to adapt our engagement methods to the different cohorts as they move across stages of their experience and verticals with the Marketing team.
- Keep member NPS above 50. Create and execute on a strategy that would include things like providing high quality exclusive service and proactively engaging members, for example with guidance on how to benefit the most from their Pollen membership.
- Proactively produce a constant stream of feedback from the members community to the various team. Use this feedback to be the ultimate 'voice of the Pollen member' in any Product, Marketing, Sales or Client success decisions
- Ensure Pollen Benefits are supremely executed (i.e. special areas in venues, freebies, meetups etc) once secured by Client Success, Sales and Strategy teams
Travel within the USA required. Expect 1-2 trips per month, as well as weekend events 2-3 times per month.
Pollen is a new B2C marketplace being incubated within Verve, a B2B software company which powers ambassador programmes for some of the biggest music festivals and events in the world. Pollen connects members and their friends to festivals, events, sports games and travel destinations maximising the experience they have through unique personal and group rewards they couldn’t access anywhere else.
At Pollen we believe in a culture of freedom and ownership. We empower you to work in a way that enables you to deliver the best results. You determine your hours, where you work, the meetings you attend and how much holiday you take in order to be at your best and create the most value.