Head of Product
Verve has already demonstrated product market fit and significant growth with hundreds of happy clients in the festivals and music space using our managed service software to drive ticket sales via their advocacy networks. We are now looking for an exceptional, experienced product leader to drive the evolution of our software into a world-class platform that allows us to provide an ambassador programme to any advocacy-friendly business, irrespective of their industry or size.
- Combine data with hands on customer research to develop a deep understanding of the needs of our diverse client base and translate these needs into a product that powers successful campaigns, moving our year 1 average inventory penetration from 2% to 5%.
- Develop a strategy and roadmap for our B2B2C product that will, over time, allow Verve to support a broad range of clients from smaller, more self service brands to fully managed enterprise clients by reducing our cost to service a client.
- Act in a hands on product ownership role collaborating with an exceptional engineering and design team, to deliver features that demonstrate B2C-quality usability despite B2B complexity.
- Own and improve our key client KPIs including CACI, % of client inventory sold, revenue retention and gross margin; developing features, tools and materials that move these in the right direction.
- Work with the ambassador product owner to improve our key ambassador KPIs, focusing on minimising costs of acquisition and maximising ambassador LTV.
- Work with the customer product owner to improve our key customer KPIs maximising conversion, basket value and retention.
- Conduct lean experiments on the best ways to optimise ambassador performance through CRM and community manager activity, before productising these into the core SAAS offering.
- Define and execute the best approach to engage and educate our client success and community management teams so they can drive top performance from our clients and campaigns.
- Work alongside the CPO to enhance the culture and approach of the broader product team, with a particular focus on introducing best practices in B2B product development around client and stakeholder management, roadmap development, product marketing and more.
- Build, coach and lead an outstanding product team that demonstrates best practices in product ownership across the board.
- Minimum of 5-7 years experience in building digital products
- Experience in the B2B, or better still B2B2C, product space, including experience with enterprise grade clients
- Experience in an early stage, high growth start-up
Verve is building a platform which enables our global network of advocates to sell products and services they love to their friends in exchange for unique experiences and rewards. We‘ve established a beachhead in live entertainment and work with some of the biggest events in the world, and are rapidly expanding our festival and event portfolio across the US, UK, Europe, and Australasia. As we continue to expand rapidly within this market, we’re also developing and launching exciting new technology for events to connect directly with their biggest fans. At Verve we believe in a culture of freedom and ownership.
We empower you to own the value you create and impact on our future success. And we believe that to act as an owner you should be empowered to work in the way that enables you to deliver the best results – how and when you do is up to you. You choose your hours, where you work, the meetings you attend and the amount of holiday to take in order to create the most value and be at your best.