People Operations Manager
You are a dynamic People Ops Manager with a flair for problem-solving, a knack for organizing and developing HR systems, and a personality that enjoys working with and supporting others to make a difference. You are a systems and processes guru with high EQ that will thrive in a dynamic environment at a rapidly growing tech scale-up.
Over the next 12 months you will:
- Oversee and improve key People tools, processes and systems
- Own global benefit and compensation plans ensuring that everyone is paid fairly and consistently across all of our locations
- Build operational solutions for recruiting, onboarding, benefits, performance & lifecycle management, and pay transparency (and whatever else is needed)
- Own, administer, and ensure our HRIS and ATS are ready for scale
- Ensure all of our global locations are compliant with local HR laws and regulations
- Convert operational best practices into scalable processes and procedures that managers and employees will buy into and engage with
- Provide and contextualize key people metrics
- Technical - well versed in all things HR and people systems and able to make an immediate impact in improving our internal systems and getting them ready for scale
- HR Compliance - we need an HR leader that is well versed in both local (California) and global HR laws and regulations that can ensure we're abel to scale our culture and values while remaining compliant
- Analytical - able to assess and leverage systems and processes to figure out more effective ways to streamline and create best practices
- Adaptable - everyday can present different challenges in a startup, you’ll be expected to apply yourself over a variety of tasks and challenges on a daily basis
- Hustle - we need someone with a sense of urgency who's not afraid of doing what it takes to get the best results
- Passionate - about supporting employees, creating a great working environment, making a difference
- A team player - we like each other at Verve and work hard so everyone can succeed. It’s important to us that you fit in well with our team ethos.
Verve is building a platform which enables our global network of advocates to sell products and services they love to their friends in exchange for unique experiences and rewards. We‘ve established a beachhead in live entertainment and work with some of the biggest events in the world, and are rapidly expanding our festival and event portfolio across the U.S., UK, Europe, and Australasia. As we continue to expand rapidly within this market, we’re also developing and launching exciting new technology for events to connect directly with their biggest fans.
At Verve we believe in a culture of freedom and ownership. We empower you to own the value you create and impact on our future success. And we believe that to act as an owner you should be empowered to work in the way that enables you to deliver the best results – how and when you do is up to you. You choose your hours, where you work, the meetings you attend and the amount of holiday to take in order to create the most value and be at your best.