Member Growth Coordinator
Are you passionate about music festivals and live events? Do you have a track record of building strong networks and building relationships? If yes, then this role could be for you!
We’re looking for Member Growth Associate that will oversee the development, growth and management of our offline demand channels in the New York, Chicago and Toronto areas. You’ll be responsible for sourcing and managing the networks of Student Brand Managers within these cities and the surrounding areas. The Student Brand Managers are responsible for recruiting Pollen members within their universities. You will oversee the development of our offline demand playbooks and own the offline demand calendar.
In the next 12 months you will:
- Create and execute upon a plan for ramping up our Student Brand Manager program within key cities on the East Coast of America, ensuring our member numbers are achieved
- Oversee the recruitment, onboarding and management of a team of 40 Student Brand Managers across New York, Chicago and Toronto
- Ideate and run a series of experiments aimed at making the Student Brand Manager channel the most effective demand channel in the US for Pollen
- Be the voice of the member within the student market preparing reports on campaign performance that can be shared with different departments
- Experiment, build and ideate our face to face member recruitment strategy
Pollen is a new B2C marketplace being incubated within Verve, a B2B software company which powers ambassador programs for some of the biggest music festivals and events in the world. Pollen connects members and their friends to festivals, events, sports games and travel destinations maximizing the experience they have through unique personal and group rewards they couldn’t access anywhere else.
At Pollen we believe in a culture of freedom and ownership. We empower you to work in a way that enables you to deliver the best results. You determine your hours, where you work, the meetings you attend and how much holiday you take in order to be at your best and create the most value.