Senior Product Designer
Senior Product Designer
We are looking for a talented Senior Product Designer. Could it be you?
- You’re an all-rounder who loves running the full end-to-end design process for digital products.
- You execute best-in-class UX and UI, to create delightful customer experiences.
- You have a good handle on grids, flows, user behaviour, storytelling, discovery, modular design systems, accessibility, user research, prototyping, visual design… which is your specialism?
- You’ll have the confidence to defend your creations, but when the chips are down you know when to stand strong, and when to be pragmatic.
- You have the communication skills to share your rationale, expertise and design thinking with the team.
WHAT WE DO
Verve is building a platform which enables our worldwide network of college and twenty-somethings to book events and buy products for them and their friends, in exchange for unique experiences and rewards. We have established a reputation in live entertainment bookings, and work with some of the biggest events in the world. We are rapidly expanding our festival and event portfolio globally. As we continue to grow fast within this market, we’re also developing and launching exciting new technology in the Sports and Travel verticals.
- Be a key player in our design team, and be the design lead in one of our multi-skilled product teams.
- Combine your hard-won product skills with honest user feedback and data-driven research, to create elegant and impactful mobile-first experiences that solve problems for our users.
- Create and communicate strategies, user flows, frameworks, behaviours, wireframes, mockups, prototypes, libraries, imagery and iconography, switching between low and high fidelity as appropriate.
- Nurture an MVP into a fully featured product. You’ll know how to define what success looks like and you’ll be able to scale it globally.
- Become the creative go-to in our multi-skilled team of designers, developers, product managers and more.
- Bring your experience to the broader design team – sharing knowledge, tools and opinions, and leading critiques, workshops, and retrospectives.
- Show design leadership in and beyond your product team, identify and align stakeholders, create workflows and define communications.
- Champion design thinking across the business and showcase work.
At Verve we believe in a culture of freedom and ownership. You own the value you create and your impact on our future success. To own it you need to be empowered to work in the way that enables you to achieve the best results – how and when you do is up to you. You choose your hours, where you work, the meetings you attend and the amount of holiday you take in order to create the most value for your team, and to deliver your best work.