Paid Social Specialist
You are an experienced Paid Social Marketing professional seeking an opportunity to join a high performance organization working at the razor’s edge of the student travel experience industry.
In the next 12 months you will:
• Execute paid marketing campaigns for 30+ campaigns across multiple channels aimed at acquiring valuable leads at a low CPA for the travel experience.
• Optimize Facebook and Instagram paid acquisition campaigns to ensure maximum value is achieved from every marketing dollar spent by ensuring a high ROI.
• Monitor & research trends, best practices, and new channel marketing opportunities to grow and optimize each campaign's performances
• Work with the Head of acquisition and VP of growth to build and refine best practices for outbound communication, including timelines and tone of voice to ensure sustainable high growth.
• Put together detailed marketing reports for internal and external stakeholders to provide transparency on the success of campaigns.
• Hypothesize, A/B test and prove your theories mathematically to ensure a continuous test & Learn flow in all our paid social channel.
You bring to the table:
- 2+ year experience in Digital Marketing
- Experience in travel, marketplace, lifestyle marketing is ideal
- Experience in a startup environment is a plus
- Detail oriented, highly organized mindset
Verve is building a platform which enables our global network of advocates to sell products and services they love to their friends in exchange for unique experiences and rewards. We‘ve established a beachhead in live entertainment and work with some of the biggest events in the world, and are rapidly expanding our festival and event portfolio across the U.S., UK, Europe, and Australasia. As we continue to expand rapidly within this market, we’re also developing and launching exciting new technology for events to connect directly with their biggest fans. At Verve we believe in a culture of freedom and ownership.
We empower you to own the value you create and impact on our future success. And we believe that to act as an owner you should be empowered to work in the way that enables you to deliver the best results – how and when you do is up to you. You choose your hours, where you work, the meetings you attend and the amount of holiday to take in order to create the most value and be at your best.