Formals Event Coordinator
We’re a fast-growing startup with a world-class team. We enjoy working with some of the biggest college campuses across North America and are the number one travel and event partner for Greek life. The event operations department is responsible for planning, coordinating and executing all events.
What will you achieve in 6 months?
* Plan, execute and coordinate formals within specified regions.
* Work with vendors to express the needs and wants of the client. Acting as a middle man between the group and the vendor.
* Develop professional relationship with vendors assisting them with specific needs of collegiate clientele.
* Develop meaningful and lasting relationships with client
* Work with sales to ensure the client needs and wants are being exceeded.
- Entrepreneurial - we expect you to have ambition, the drive to succeed, and the ability to get work done without being micromanaged.
- Great Communicator – you know your audience and are intrigued with figuring out how to communicate effectively.
- Persistence - you are determined to reach your goals no matter what or how long it takes.
- Passion for technology - you’re joining a cutting edge startup and it’s important that you have a love for innovative technology.
Verve formerly JusCollege is building a platform which enables our global network of advocates to sell products and services they love to their friends in exchange for unique experiences and rewards. We‘ve established a beachhead in live entertainment and work with some of the biggest events in the world, and are rapidly expanding our festival and event portfolio across the U.S., UK, Europe, and Australasia. As we continue to expand rapidly within this market, we’re also developing and launching exciting new technology for events to connect directly with their biggest fans.
At Verve we believe in a culture of freedom and ownership. We empower you to own the value you create and impact on our future success. And we believe that to act as an owner you should be empowered to work in the way that enables you to deliver the best results – how and when you do is up to you. You choose your hours, where you work, the meetings you attend and the amount of holiday to take in order to create the most value and be at your best.