Dutch Speaking - Festival Community Manager
Start Date: September 2017
Location: London, SE11
Salary: £12 per hour
Are you up for working with some of the biggest Music Festivals in the world?
StreetTeam is building a global network of ambassadors that brands can leverage to sell their products and services. We work with over 200 of the biggest music events around the world and have established a beachhead in live entertainment. We want to continue to dominate this market, while beginning to explore others such as sports and travel.
You will take on the role of a Community Manager and be responsible for managing the ambassadors for some of the biggest Festivals in the Netherlands.
What you’ll do during your Internship:
- Successfully call and on-board new and past ambassadors to campaigns that you’re assigned so that they understand what being an ambassador entails, the rules and understand how to make sales
- Build and maintain relationships with thousands of ambassadors across your different campaigns through regular communication via phone call, text and social media
- Develop a knowledge of the events you are working on and the best practices to manage ambassadors to ensure they are are well informed and that sales targets are reached
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication with high attention to detail
- Have an interest in live entertainment and events
- Be competent with Microsoft Office in particular Microsoft Excel
- Practiced user of different Social Media channels