Responsible for managing all aspects of delivery through the product development life cycle to activation of new features and deployment.
Verve is building a global platform that enables advocates to sell the products they love to their friends, working in distributed product teams. You’ll be working in an inclusive team that values collaboration and learning in a company growing rapidly and taking on new challenges. As a Scrum Master you will work closely with our Product and Engineering teams to help us stay focused, agile, and working well together as a team of teams.
In the next 12 months you will:
- Coach and facilitate a number of product and engineering teams as they take ideas from discovery to production.
- Facilitate daily stand-ups, team demos, retrospectives, and product-line demos
- Encourage lean and agile thinking, making the most of the great teams we have, remove blockers and distractions whilst also encouraging them to self-organise
- Hold the teams accountable in following their agreed team norms and delivering on their commitments
- Support the Product Owners in communicating roadmaps and progress to stakeholders
- Collaborate with our leadership team to eliminate blockages and ensure all projects are running efficiently
- Foster a culture of psychological safety that drives continuous feedback and improvement for both teams and individuals
- Challenge both product, design and engineering to create high performing teams that build quality products, delivering customer value in a fast paced environment
- Coach the team and the wider product line on agile best practices.
- Improve our distributed team’s working practices
Verve is building a platform which enables our global network of advocates to sell products and services they love to their friends in exchange for unique experiences and rewards. We‘ve established a beachhead in live entertainment and work with some of the biggest events in the world, and are rapidly expanding our festival and event portfolio across the U.S., UK, Europe, and Australasia. As we continue to expand rapidly within this market, we’re also developing and launching exciting new technology for events to connect directly with their biggest fans. At Verve we believe in a culture of freedom and ownership.
We empower you to own the value you create and impact on our future success. And we believe that to act as an owner you should be empowered to work in the way that enables you to deliver the best results – how and when you do is up to you. You choose your hours, where you work, the meetings you attend and the amount of holiday to take in order to create the most value and be at your best.
Verve care deeply about helping the tech industry become a more inclusive and diverse place and we work hard to lead by example. We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity through attracting and retaining a complementary team of employees and building an inclusive environment for all.
Salary: £70k base + equity; unlimited holiday