Chief Of Staff
Support a world-class leadership team in a fast growing start up and enable them to deliver against the company's ambitious goals through making them and the company run more efficiently and effectively.
- Ensure that critical meetings such as board, executive and shareholder meetings are run successfully by coordinating diaries and organising all agendas and materials in a timely manner, taking clear minutes, and circulating and managing actions.
- Plan, manage and execute key management events such as regular away days, planning meetings, training sessions group meetings and retreats making sure that they are in budget and to the highest quality.
- Coordinate weekly, monthly and quarterly company reporting cadence by ensuring goals are communicated clearly and reports are submitted on time, creating transparency and accountability.
- Ensure leadership team candidates have a great experience by coordinating the interviews effectively, being on hand to greet them when they arrive and making sure they are followed up afterwards
- Own admin responsibilities for the leadership team; sort out visas, book business travel and create itineraries, as well as submit monthly expenses.
- Take on discreet projects for the leadership team, mainly rooted in logistics, project management and coordinating a small team to deliver specific goals for the company.
The ideal candidate could have experience of either executive assistant work or project management but is motivated by bringing order to potential chaos and enjoys working with a variety of people to make things happen.
StreetTeam is building a global network of advocates that brands can leverage to sell their products and services. We have established a beachhead in live entertainment working with some of the biggest music events in the world. We are continuing to dominate this market while beginning to explore others. StreetTeam believes in freedom and ownership with the focus entirely on the value you create –there are no set hours, meetings are optional and you can take as much holiday as you need. We only care about the results you deliver.
Salary: £50k-£60k base + equity; unlimited holiday; remote-friendly environment