Sales Operations Administrator
What will you achieve in the next 6 months?
- Help embed salesforce.com, our new Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system, by auditing usage for each user and carrying out one-on-one training for the users who are struggling
- Create and maintain 2 new views of data (lists) for reps in sales and customer success that allow them to understand current status of their active clients as well as overdue and upcoming tasks
- Create and maintain 2 sets of reports and dashboards for head of Sales: i) dashboards for pipeline and ii) recent historic performance; both with splits by geography, by vertical, by sales rep and by source
- Add up to 4 additional triggers and workflows in the CRM system as requested by the Chief Operations Officer, Head of Sales, VP Client Success, etc.
- Audit quality of existing data in the CRM and produce plan and start implementing it to improve the accuracy of data in key features.
- Integrate external data sources into CRM and help export data held in the CRM to the StreetTeam product
- Prepare weekly reports including analysis for regular sales and client success meetings
- Prepare monthly progress reports and undertake deeper level analysis and produce high quality presentations
What background will you have?
- We will consider either
- someone with 2 years or more as a Salesforce.com admin or super user (preferably with salesforce.com certification e.g., ADM201, ADX201)
- A recent degree graduate in a subject with heavy numeric element, e.g., economics, maths, engineering, sciences, etc
- Numeric and strong problem solving skills
- Preferably worked in B2B software environment
Verve is building a platform which enables our global network of advocates to sell products and services they love to their friends in exchange for unique experiences and rewards.
We‘ve established a beachhead in live entertainment and work with some of the biggest events in the world, and are rapidly expanding our festival and event portfolio across the U.S., UK, Europe, and Australasia.
As we continue to expand rapidly within this market, we’re also developing and launching exciting new technology for events to connect directly with their biggest fans. At Verve we believe in a culture of freedom and ownership.
We empower you to own the value you create and impact on our future success. And we believe that to act as an owner you should be empowered to work in the way that enables you to deliver the best results – how and when you do is up to you. You choose your hours, where you work, the meetings you attend and the amount of holiday to take in order to create the most value and be at your best.