Looking to use your passion in the music industry to get an opportunity at a software company working with the biggest events in America? We are in search of a Community Manager to ensure our ambassadors are kept up to date and happy.
Verve is a global market leader in word-of-mouth sales in live entertainment and the travel industry. We use networks of advocates to sell products and experiences to their friends in exchange for rewards such as free tickets, and backstage passes.
Take on the exciting role of managing our relationships with ambassadors, managing our campaigns, and teaching our ambassadors how to use our software to ensure we are hitting our goals and providing them with the best experiences possible.
Based in Los Angeles.
Full time/Paid Hourly Note: This is not a permanent role. 6 month contract.
What will you achieve in the next 6 months?
- Build and nurture relationships with ambassadors to ensure they are satisfied with their experience, measured by 25% of all ambassadors earning at least 1 reward by the end of a campaign
- Master our communication tool Front within 1 month, responding to 200-400 queries/week via email, SMS, social media and phone, giving clear and accurate information in a timely and personable manner
- Foster relationships with our ambassadors through onboarding calls, campaign check ins, and other forms of communication
- Work with our CRM team to complete 1-3 experiment briefs per month to ensure 25% of all ambassadors become active by selling at least 1 ticket for a campaign
- Analyze live campaign data through our report tools, working regularly with our CRM team to advise on communication to send to our ambassadors throughout a campaign
- Be able to properly identify and escalate inbound queries to senior management to ensure our ambassadors and customers are kept satisfied