Community Manager (Sports & Music)
Looking to use your passion in the music and sports industries to get an opportunity at a fast growing software company working with the biggest events in America? We are in search of a Community Manager to ensure our ambassadors are kept up to date and happy.
Verve is a global market leader in word -of-mouth sales in live entertainment, and the travel industry. This is an exciting time for us as sports starts to take off in North America. We use networks of advocates to sell products and experiences to their friends in exchange for rewards such as free tickets, and backstage passes.
Take on the exciting role of managing our relationships with ambassadors, managing our campaigns, and teaching our ambassadors how to use our software to ensure we are hitting our goals and providing them with the best experiences possible. Based in Los Angeles.
What you'll do in 12 months
- Build and nurture relationships with top-selling ambassadors to ensure they are satisfied with their experience, measured by 15% of all ambassadors earning at least 1 reward by the end of a campaign
- Foster relationships with our ambassadors through onboarding calls, campaign check ins, and other forms of communication (text message, email, various social media platforms)
- Manage our social media accounts, posting engaging, clear and accurate information in a timely and personable manner
- Within 1 month be able to execute user research within cohorts, providing actionable ambassador feedback to the Head of Community, aimed at providing useful insights on how to improve the performance of your campaigns
- Work with our CRM team to complete 1-3 high-quality experiment briefs per month to ensure 25% of all ambassadors become active by selling at least 1 ticket for a campaign
- Analyze live campaign data through our report tools, working regularly with our CRM team to advise on communication to send to our ambassadors throughout a campaign
- Synthesize mid and end of campaign survey results within 2 weeks of surveys going out to our ambassadors, highlighting any areas for our product team to develop
- Within 1 month handle escalations within our CRM tool Front, responding to inbound queries and feedback from our ambassadors
- Ensure all rewards that our ambassadors earn are redeemed on site by providing accurate dispatch and collection information