CRM Manager - Maternity Cover
You will lead on the analysis, strategy and execution of SMS and email communications across business units and own the roadmap of automated communications for a product line. You’ll work closely with the community team to set the communication strategy and analyse results to increase engagement, retention and activation which is pivotal to helping Verve meet their commercial objectives.
What will you achieve in the next 12 months?
- You will develop a CRM strategy for one product line to create a communication strategy, roadmap, project plan and product requirements, where applicable
- You will work within the marketing automation tool, braze, to implement a roadmap of automated multi-channel communications to ambassadors, focused on onboarding, engagement and retention multiple music festival, travel and event clients measured by an increase in LTV and activation rate.
- Create an environment of test and learning to improve communication effectiveness, measured by a 20% increase in click through rates in 6 months
- Analyse results of past comms, key moments in the ambassador and event lifecycle, share insights with the engagement team and wider stakeholders to develop benchmarks for communications performance
- Be a champion for CRM best practice; support and coach community and membership managers on the most effective ways to communicate with ambassadors
- You will develop a deep understanding of the lifecycle of an ambassador; their pain points, motivations and identify opportunities for segmented, personalised and engaging communications to make them more successful, rewarded and keep returning.
- Develop an in-depth knowledge of our technologies to be able to provide training to new users, find most effective ways of executing campaigns and be the point of contact between Verve and tool support team for escalation of bugs and follow up on feature requests
- You will mentor and support the CRM Specialists in one region
Verve is building a platform which enables our global network of advocates to sell products and services they love to their friends in exchange for unique experiences and rewards. We've established a beachhead in live entertainment and work with some of the biggest events in the world, and are rapidly expanding our festival and event portfolio across the U.S., UK, Europe, and Australasia. As we continue to expand rapidly within this market, we’re also developing and launching exciting new technology for events to connect directly with their biggest fans. At Verve we believe in a culture of freedom and ownership.
We empower you to own the value you create and impact on our future success. And we believe that to act as an owner you should be empowered to work in the way that enables you to deliver the best results – how and when you do is up to you. You choose your hours, where you work, the meetings you attend and the amount of holiday to take in order to create the most value and be at your best.
Verve care deeply about helping the tech industry become a more inclusive and diverse place and we work hard to lead by example. We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity through attracting and retaining a complementary team of employees and building an inclusive environment for all.