Senior Sales Manager, Music
The Senior Sales Manager - Music will be responsible for sourcing and closing Verve Events and Pollen clients in the festival and nightlife categories in order to hit supply targets set by the Dir of Strategic Accounts, EVP of Pollen, and CRO. The primary KPIs will be the total number of partners acquired and the overall revenue they bring in. A successful candidate will build new relationships and leverage existing ones to bring new partners on board and launch campaigns in accordance with best practices.
Over the next 12 months you’ll:
- Sign A-Grade festivals and promoters to launch best-practices campaigns with Verve and Pollen.
- Occasionally travel to meet promoters in person.
- Open conversations using your personal network, relationships Verve has with other promoters, and cold prospecting.
- Get up to speed on the product, our clients, their pain points, our messaging/positioning and our differentiators.
- Use your experience within events to tailor our proposition and pitch so it best fulfils the needs of our clients in North America.
We’re looking for someone that understands the ins and outs of the business of music events in North America.
- Hunter – Use your finely honed hunting sales skills to find relevant clients and present our product and success stories to them.
- Entrepreneurial - we expect you to have ambition, the drive to succeed, and the ability to get work done without being micromanaged
- Great communicator - you’ll collaborate remotely with multiple functions within Verve and be presenting to potential clients regularly
- Passion for technology - you’re joining a cutting-edge startup and it’s important that you have a love for innovative technology
- A team player - Verve has a collaborative culture and invests heavily in team building and shared success