Ski Sales Agent
Does the idea of driving sales for a company whose mission is to create amazing and exclusive experiences ignite your productive spirit? Do you love skiing or snowboarding? Our partner Lifestylez is looking for enthusiastic, entrepreneurial, Sales Agents who are willing to work hard, and identify new sales opportunities.
- As a Sales Agent for Ski you'll get to be part of a close knit team selling amazing ski and snowboarding experiences to college students across Canada.
- You will develop and nurture on-campus networks of student influencers, using social media, email, text and phone based selling to drive sales campaigns.
- Whip smart - we’re looking for candidates with a keen intellect who are able to learn the things they don’t know fast
- Adaptable - everyday can present different challenges in a startup, you’ll be expected to apply yourself over a variety of tasks and challenges on a daily basis
- Passionate - about collaborating with your co-workers, creating a great working environment, making a difference
- A love of skiing/snowboarding and travel - in this role you will be living and breathing the mountains! You’ll also travel regularly to Lifestylez head office in San Clemente, California.
- Bilingual English/French - Not a requirement but a definite plus!
- Join a fast growing startup that is connecting people with amazing experiences around the world.
- Fully paid medical and dental premiums, competitive pay, retirement benefits, and the opportunity to work out of dog friendly, snack filled offices around the world!
- Travel the world for work - attend annual company wide, week long retreats to build genuine relationships with your colleagues
At Verve we're building a global platform for 16-28 year olds to discover and buy through aspirational brands from their network. We've raised over $40million in funding and work in more than 20 countries with the biggest and best brands including C3 Presents, Festival Republic, MGM resorts, Hakkasan, Lollapalloza, World Club Dome, Sonar, Elrow, ESPN, and Universal Music Group.
We love to create amazing experiences for students and everyone at our company, so if this sounds exciting to you apply now! To find out more about what we do visit our partner’s instagram page @Lifestyleztours