If you're an all-rounder with strategic flair and an analytical mind, and are looking for the perfect jump into the start-up world, then this is the role for you.
Verve has established itself as the global leader in advocacy marketing for the live events industry working with the biggest events brands in the world including Live Nation, C3 Presents and AEG. Verve is also the largest operator of travel experiences for groups of young people in North America having acquired 6+ student-focused travel brands that help create lasting memories across important events including spring break, fall break, ski/snow, formals, football weekenders, and many more.
The Strategy and Product Development team helps shape the direction of the company by identifying the biggest revenue opportunities for our business, providing actionable insights to leadership teams, supporting our fundraising and acquisition activities, and develop new travel products perfectly tailored to our target audiences.
As a Strategy Analyst within this team, you’ll be analysing our wealth of internal data and synthesising this with external data sources to identify where, when and how to act to make the most of our opportunities. You’ll also be creating presentations to convey insights clearly to both internal and external stakeholders. You will mix with every part of the business and you’ll work across teams to help drive our company strategy.
You should be analytical, able to apply yourself to a multitude of tasks, and a brilliant communicator. You will have the hunger to learn on the job and the confidence to take the initiative - be it you’re straight out of university, or you’ve had a couple of years of experience. As a fast scaling company, you will have unbounded opportunities to meaningfully contribute and grow with Verve.
- Learn our data inside-out – you’ll understand where our data comes from, what it can be used for and what it really means to stakeholders across the business. Quick question from our founder? You’ll have it covered
- Delivering insights – analyse what it all means, we’ve got lots of data and even more ideas, but we need you to help synthesise the information into actionable insights
- Identify growth and optimisation opportunities - you’ll identify the biggest opportunities for Verve to drive revenues, combining desk analysis with quantitative & qualitative research and communicate your findings in a highly structured way to the rest of the business.
- Produce key materials for fundraising - Participate as a key member of the fundraising and strategic finance team to help secure the financing needs of the business as it grows and communicate our strategy to current and prospective stakeholders
- Take ownership of special projects – in order to help keep ourselves agile, you’ll own special projects, from identifying what makes a top ambassador, to what experiences customers are looking for. Every day is different, so we want you to be adaptable and ready to hustle with our team
Verve exists to elevate lives by bringing everyone closer to the things they love. We're building a global platform for 16-28 year olds to discover and buy through aspirational brands from their network. We work in more than 20 countries with the biggest and best brands including C3 Presents, Festival republic, MGM resorts, Hakkasan, Lollapalloza, World Club Dome, Sonar, Elrow, ESPN, Universal Music Group and Global Radio. At Verve we believe in a culture of freedom and ownership. We empower you to own the value you create and impact on our future success. And we believe that to act as an owner you should be empowered to work in the way that enables you to deliver the best results – how and when you do is up to you. You choose your hours, where you work, the meetings you attend and the amount of holiday to take in order to create the most value and be at your best.