Senior Frontend Engineer
Responsible for the development and maintenance of our people-facing user experience, working with Backend Engineering to craft great services and experiences.
We need a Senior Frontend Engineer to prototype, test, and engineer great customer experiences as we look to decouple our monoliths and modernise our stack.
In the next 12 months you will:
- Lead and support the development of web and mobile interfaces using modern responsive/hybrid approaches
- Collaborate with engineers, product and design teams, working on new features and services, ensuring that everything we build results in a great experience for our users and their fans
- Own the quality of your own work, ensuring appropriate testing and quality approaches are taken
- Closely monitor our site’s performance in target user agents/platforms, and contribute ideas on how to improve performance and set budgets
- Migrate our stack from Angular 1 to universal React.js
- Participate in and learn from a migration into microservices
- Assist in hiring and retaining a world class team of Frontend Engineers
- Support production systems, being part of an on-call rota
You’ll be joining the company at an exciting time. Having just closed a major round of funding, we're building our London based engineering team from the ground up and you’ll have an opportunity to join a growing team of highly experienced engineers where you’ll share in the business’ continued growth.
StreetTeam believes in freedom and ownership with the focus entirely on the value you create– there are no set hours, meetings are optional and you can take as much holiday as you need. We only care about the results you deliver. We are free-thinking, fast learners who want to inspire change. Are you?
StreetTeam care deeply about helping the tech industry become a more inclusive and diverse place and we work hard to lead by example. We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity through attracting and retaining a complementary team of employees and building an inclusive environment for all.