Festival Community Manager Internship
Are you up for working with some of the biggest Music Festivals in the world?
StreetTeam is building a global network of ambassadors that brands can leverage to sell their products and services. We work with over 200 of the biggest music events around the world and have established a beachhead in live entertainment. We want to continue to dominate this market, while beginning to explore others such as sports and travel.
During the 10 month internship you will take on the role of a Community Manager Intern and be responsible for assisting our Community Managers with managing the ambassadors for some of the biggest Festivals in the UK.
What you’ll do during your Internship:
- Successfully call and on-board new and past ambassadors to campaigns that you’re assigned so that they understand what being an ambassador entails, the rules and understand how to make sales
- Build and maintain relationships with thousands of ambassadors across your different campaigns through regular communication via phone call, text and social media
- Develop a knowledge of the events you are working on and the best practices to manage ambassadors to ensure they are are well informed and that sales targets are reached
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication with high attention to detail
- Have an interested in live entertainment and events
- Be competent with Microsoft Office in particular Microsoft Excel
- Practiced user of different Social Media channels
Start Date: December 2016