Junior Data Scientist
We need a Junior Data Scientist to help our community management and customer success teams make better decisions more quickly, through diving into our data and discovering patterns.
Participate and assist a team of client and ambassador facing staff to provide insight and measurement of activity on the product, providing critical information and helping to make good decisions.
In the next 12 months you will:
- Directly query our reporting databases, helping to inform future data and product decisions
- Provide reporting support where the product does not currently offer a solution
- Generate and automate reports on client and ambassador performance
- Provide business intelligence to the organisation, enhancing and contributing to our current BI solution
- Promote and champion a culture of making better decisions through data
You’ll be joining the company at an exciting time. Having just closed a major round of funding, we're building our London based engineering team from the ground up and you’ll have an opportunity to be one of the first people to join a growing team of highly experienced engineers where you’ll share in the business’ continued growth.
StreetTeam believes in freedom and ownership with the focus entirely on the value you create– there are no set hours, meetings are optional and you can take as much holiday as you need. We only care about the results you deliver. We are free-thinking, fast learners who want to inspire change. Are you?
StreetTeam care deeply about helping the tech industry become a more inclusive and diverse place and we work hard to lead by example. We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity through attracting and retaining a complementary team of employees and building an inclusive environment for all.