New Verticals Internship
Seeking aspiring entrepreneurs to join the innovation team at a fast growing startup.
StreetTeam is building a global network of ambassadors that brands can leverage to sell their products and services. We work with over 200 of the biggest music events around the world and have established a beachhead in live entertainment. We want to continue to dominate this market, while beginning to explore others such as sports and travel.
You’ll be joining the New Verticals team to help explore StreetTeam’s next billion dollar business opportunities. As part of a newly formed team within a well funded startup, you’ll help influence how we apply StreetTeam’s ambassador management software to new verticals, including sports, travel, health & fitness and fashion.
This minimum 3 month internship is a great opportunity for aspiring tech entrepreneurs to get hands-on experience of building new business opportunities from scratch within an exciting startup environment.
What you’ll do during your internship:
- Community management - you’ll help our clients design the perfect reward schemes to motivate their ambassadors, and ensure their ambassadors have all the support they need
- Client relationship management - you’ll help onboard our trial clients to the StreetTeam product, coordinate their campaigns and report on the results
- Sales support - you’ll help us create compelling sales collateral for our initial target clients, and build case studies from our biggest successes
- Strategy and research - you’ll help us analyse which verticals represent the biggest opportunity for StreetTeam, which clients we should approach first, and the needs of their ambassadors and customers
- We’re looking for bright self-starters who are keen to understand how to create a new tech business from scratch
- You’ll be given the guidance you need, but should be willing to take responsibility to manage your own projects
- You should have exceptional organisational skills and excellent verbal and written communication
- You should have a good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint, and extensive experience with social media
- You’ve graduated from a top tier university and have demonstrated a strong academic ability
- Previous experience in a technology startup, consulting firm or sales organisation is a plus, but not a requirement
We don’t believe in unpaid internships - successful candidates will be paid a London living wage for the duration of the internship.
Location: London (Vauxhall)
Start Date: April 2017
StreetTeam are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.