Responsible for building and operating services that power the StreetTeam product.
StreetTeam is building a global platform that enables advocates to sell the products they love to their friends. We’re about to launch our new platform - built using Python, Django, GraphQL and universal React.js - and we need multiple Engineers to join our team and contribute significantly to the software and system design of our services.
Participate in a product team of engineers, designers, and product owners while building and operating our systems. You will contribute to the build of a multi-tiered system separated by APIs.
In the next 12 months you will:
- Contribute to the design and build of new services as part of an agile team, with an API-first mentality
- Collaborate with engineers, product and design teams, working on new features and services, ensuring that everything we build results in a great experience for our clients and their ambassadors and friends
- Gain an understanding of our business, our clients, and our domain, allowing you to act like an owner
- Promote and use automation and good testing practice to ensure we can keep quality high as we grow
- Use modern runtimes and frameworks as appropriate to make sure we're secure, modern, productive, and remain a great place to write software
- Grow and participate in a DevOps culture that takes production seriously and advocates sensible and scalable systems design
You’ll be joining the company at an exciting time. Having just closed a major round of funding, we're building our London based engineering team from the ground up and you’ll have an opportunity to join a growing team of highly experienced engineers where you’ll share in the business’ continued growth.
StreetTeam believes in freedom and ownership with the focus entirely on the value you create– there are no set hours, meetings are optional and you can take as much holiday as you need. We only care about the results you deliver. We are free-thinking, fast learners who want to inspire change. Are you?
StreetTeam care deeply about helping the tech industry become a more inclusive and diverse place and we work hard to lead by example. We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity through attracting and retaining a complementary team of employees and building an inclusive environment for all.
Salary and benefits: £50-60k base + equity; unlimited holiday; remote-friendly environment