Festival Ambassador Manager, Netherlands
Are you up for working with some of the biggest Music Festivals in the world?
StreetTeam is building a global network of ambassadors that brands can leverage to sell their products and services. We work with over 200 of the biggest music events around the world and have established a beachhead in live entertainment. We want to continue to dominate this market, while beginning to explore others such as sports and travel.
Take on the exciting role of an Ambassador Manager and be responsible for managing the communities of ambassadors for some of our biggest clients.
What you’ll be doing
- Successfully call and on-board new and past ambassadors to campaigns that you’re assigned so that they understand what being an ambassador entails, the rules and understand how to make sales
- Build and maintain relationships with thousands of ambassadors across your different campaigns through regular communication via phone call, text and social media
- Develop an exceptional knowledge of the events you are working on and the best practices to manage ambassadors to ensure they are are well informed and that sales targets are reached
- Utilise your knowledge of social media to develop strategies to recruit new ambassadors for StreetTeams biggest events
- Fluent in English & Dutch
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication with high attention to detail
- Have an interest in live entertainment and events
- Be competent with Microsoft Office in particular Microsoft Excel
- Practiced user of different Social Media channels
You’ll be joining the company at an exciting time. We’ve just closed a major round of funding and you’ll play a big part and share in the business’ continued growth.
StreetTeam believes in freedom and ownership with the focus entirely on the value you create– there are no set hours, meetings are optional and you can take as much holiday as you need. We only care about the results you deliver.