Brand Design Lead
StreetTeam is looking for a Brand Design Lead, someone who can help us tell the world about StreetTeam, what we’re doing and why it matters. You’ll be the first member of our communications design team and will have the opportunity to help define and shape the strategy.
This is a hands-on design position for a senior designer. We’re looking for someone who can help to push the StreetTeam brand forward and take on a key role in our communications and marketing approach and strategy. You’ll have the opportunity to shape and refine our brand, and the freedom and ownership to experiment with visual execution.
StreetTeam is an award-winning technology company dedicated to defining new-to-the-world and next-generation products and user experiences that lead to preferable outcomes for society, humanity, and the environment.
What you will do in the next 12 months
- Work closely with the Head of Design and our Marketing team to define, refine and extend our brand appearance and positioning, visual language and illustration/iconography style
- Design, from initial concept to final production, a wide range of materials for digital and print, including print collateral, performance ads, presentations, brochures, landing pages and potentially event branding and logos
- Work with videographers/photographers to art direct shoots ranging from explainer videos to product demos and ensure the content remains on brand
- Work with our Client Success team to deliver optimised and effective landing pages for our biggest clients
- Create and maintain sets of branded internal collateral
- Begin to build a small team of exceptional designers to support the sales and marketing functions in delivering against the brand vision
Who you are
- You love design; from the approach and strategy to the small details. You care deeply about what you create and seeing people use it gets you excited
- You have excellent typography, colour and layout skills
- You’re comfortable designing across Print and Digital
- You have illustration, iconography or graphic design skills
- Copywriting, content strategy, photography or videography skills are always a bonus, but not a deal breaker
What’s in it for you?
StreetTeam believes in freedom and ownership with the focus entirely on the value you create– there are no set hours, meetings are optional and you can take as much holiday as you need. We only care about the results you deliver. We are free-thinking, fast learners who want to inspire change. Are you?