Senior Product Owner
StreetTeam is building a global platform that enables advocates to sell the products they love to their friends. Our software already powers the ambassador programmes for some of the biggest musics brands in the world and we are now turning our attention to sport, travel, conferences and more. We are building our product, design and engineering teams from the ground up and we need an exceptional senior product owner who will be responsible for enhancing our reward systems and creating a new direct to consumer product, to complement and support our current B2B software.
In the next 12 months you will:
- Drive the product vision for our Ambassador marketplace: We have a vision to connect passionate advocates around the world with the top brands in the industries they love, turning them into brand ambassadors and allowing them to get rewarded for their advocacy. As the senior product owner for marketplace you will lead the team(s) that enable us to deliver against this vision, beginning with building out our rewards product to maximise ambassador retention and performance.
- From MVP to Full Product: You will use lean methods to validate our hypotheses for marketplace. You will look at existing ambassador behaviour and experiment to learn, iterate and improve.
- Product Leadership: You will inspire both your own team of developers and designers and the broader product organisation with a clear vision for your product. You will communicate clearly using wireframes, specs and stories to help the team keep focussed on delivering value everyday. You will be laser focused on execution of your vision and build products we can all be proud of.
- Voice of the ambassador: You will engage our UX research and BI teams and conduct research of your own to deeply understand what makes our advocates tick. You will become an expert on ambassador recruitment, motivation and retention. You will constantly experiment with the best ways to motivate and incentivise ambassadors whilst maintaining true advocacy.
- Maximise ambassador value: You will have a laser focus on scaling advocacy, maximising the value of a single ambassador to both our clients and to StreetTeam.
- Product Marketing: You will advocate for your product both internally across our organisation, and externally to support our sales teams. You will help our client success teams to onboard and retain our clients within the marketplace.
- Build a Team: You will work with senior leadership to build StreetTeam’s technology talent brand. Once you have found the recipe for success in marketplace you will build out the product team needed to iterate, extend and maintain the Marketplace product into the next decade.
StreetTeam believes in freedom and ownership with the focus entirely on the value you create– there are no set hours, meetings are optional and you can take as much holiday as you need. We only care about the results you deliver. We are free-thinking, fast learners who want to inspire change. Are you?
StreetTeam care deeply about helping the tech industry become a more inclusive and diverse place and we work hard to lead by example. We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity through attracting and retaining a complementary team of employees and building an inclusive environment for all.