Digital Marketing Assistant
Do you have a passion for Digital Marketing, Technology, Music and Sports? Do you thrive in a team environment? Are you looking to be part of a company that values creativity, problem solving and encourages growth? Then this is the position for you.
StreetTeam is a software company building a global platform that enables advocates to sell the products they love to their friends. We are looking for a driven self-starter to begin their career as a Digital Marketing Assistant. At StreetTeam you will have a unique opportunity to help develop and implement digital marketing strategy for a diverse portfolio of clients in the entertainment industry including top music festivals, touring and sporting events. You will work directly with the Client Success team to ensure the success of campaigns across both the US and UK.
What you’ll do in 12 months:
• Execute paid marketing campaigns for 30+ campaigns across multiple channels on time, within budget and accurately
• Optimized budgets by daily monitoring and reporting and suggest options to improve budget optimization
• Collaborate with cross functional leads to develop creative marketing strategies for new and existing clients
• Work with CM's to build and refine best practices for outbound communication, including timelines and TOV
• Maintain the health of email marketing databases by gate keeping all outbound communication
• Maintain detailed records of all marketing efforts for internal and external reporting
StreetTeam believes in freedom and ownership with the focus entirely on the value you create– there are no set hours, meetings are optional and you can take as much holiday as you need. We only care about the results you deliver. Feel free to check us out more here.
Closing date: 31st May 2017
StreetTeam is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity through attracting and retaining a diverse team of employees and creating an inclusive environment for all.