Responsible for building and operating business intelligence and other data platforms, providing data to the entire company.
StreetTeam is building a global platform that enables advocates to sell the products they love to their friends. We are rebuilding our entire platform using an API-first approach, and we need experienced engineers to help fuse together all our analytics, financial, and customer data to help the rest of the business succeed.
Work alongside our finance, strategy and sales teams, building data pipelines and reporting tools to enhance our business intelligence tools.
In the next 12 months you will:
- Take ownership of BI tooling for finance, using real data from users to inform our projections and reporting
- Build and maintain a suite of tools to extract meaningful information from a microservices setup and underpin real-time monitoring of key performance metrics for the business
- Collaborate with engineers, product and others around the company to make data and intelligence a core part of our workflow
- Gain an understanding of our business, our clients, and our domain, allowing you to act like an owner
- Promote and use automation and good testing practice to ensure we can keep quality high as we grow, and that all knowledge can be easily shared and applied elsewhere
- Take advantage of modern tooling, 3rd party services, and infrastructure to create a system
What’s in it for you?
You’ll be joining the company at an exciting time. Having just closed a major round of funding, we're building our London based engineering team from the ground up and you’ll have an opportunity to join a growing team of highly experienced engineers where you’ll share in the business’ continued growth.
StreetTeam believes in freedom and ownership with the focus entirely on the value you create– there are no set hours, meetings are optional and you can take as much holiday as you need. We only care about the results you deliver. We are free-thinking, fast learners who want to inspire change. Are you?
StreetTeam care deeply about helping the tech industry become a more inclusive and diverse place and we work hard to lead by example. We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity through attracting and retaining a complementary team of employees and building an inclusive environment for all.
Salary: £30k-£50k base + equity; unlimited holiday; remote-friendly environment