StreetTeam is building a global platform that enables advocates to sell the products they love to their friends.
We’ve rebuilt our entire platform using Python, Django, GraphQL and universal React.js and we need an Engineering Manager to join our team and support our engineering teams to work the way that’s best for them as we grow the company. People are our most important asset, and we need to ensure that they have the right feedback, coaching, and range of experience to find their mastery and be successful at StreetTeam.
In the next 12 months you will:
- Get to deeply understand our people, business and product, helping to make our teams autonomous and responsible
- Ensure that the personal and professional development of the engineers in our team is prioritised and effective
- Contribute to the company-wide culture and people work, always advocating for your people and our values as we grow
- Conduct regular 1:1s, both with your team and with other parts of the company, in order to give and receive constructive and actionable feedback
- Promote a culture of collaboration and openness, embodying StreetTeam’s foundation of trust and autonomy
- Help our CTO and other executives with planning and process improvements
- Grow our engineering team by helping to hire outstanding people
- Foster an environment of learning for the team and act as a mentor for the engineers
- Help with co-ordination and delivery of technical initiatives across the company, acting as a leader outside your own group
You’ll be joining the company at an exciting time. You will have an opportunity to lead a growing team of highly experienced engineers where you’ll share in the business’ continued growth.
StreetTeam believes in freedom and ownership with the focus entirely on the value you create– there are no set hours, meetings are optional and you can take as much holiday as you need. We only care about the results you deliver. We are free-thinking, fast learners who want to inspire change. Are you?
StreetTeam care deeply about helping the tech industry become a more inclusive and diverse place and we work hard to lead by example. We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity through attracting and retaining a complementary team of employees and building an inclusive environment for all.
Salary: £70k-£80k base + equity; unlimited holiday; remote-friendly environment