Senior Engineer in Test
Responsible for building automation frameworks, tools and designing and implementing tests to run in continuous integration, you will be our first dedicated Engineer in Test. You collaborate with other like-minded members of a small cross-functional team working closely alongside other engineers, designers and product owners to ensure that every release is of the highest quality.
You'll lead and oversee an existing team of contract testers, building on their work and making the processes your own.
Participate in an agile environment with autonomous product teams who build and operate all our core product. As we scale both our business and our teams, we want to maintain and increase our quality levels, as promoted and championed by you.
In the first 12 months of joining you will:
- Collaborate with product owners and tech leads to build quality in from the definition of a feature
- Spearhead our move to automate as much testing as possible so that we can embrace continuous delivery
- Define our browser testing strategy, balancing assurance and speed
- Maintain quality and speed of delivery as we roll out microservices
- Lead an existing team of Test Automation Engineers developing testing best practices and maintaining stability of end-to-end tests
- Help define sensible metrics which allow us to continually improve the quality of our services
- Consult with engineers on best practice within their testing, leading by example
You’ll be joining the company at an exciting time. Having just closed a major round of funding, we're building our London based engineering team from the ground up and you’ll have an opportunity to join a growing team of highly experienced engineers where you’ll share in the business’ continued growth.
StreetTeam believes in freedom and ownership with the focus entirely on the value you create– there are no set hours, meetings are optional and you can take as much holiday as you need. We only care about the results you deliver. We are free-thinking, fast learners who want to inspire change. Are you?
StreetTeam care deeply about helping the tech industry become a more inclusive and diverse place and we work hard to lead by example. We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity through attracting and retaining a complementary team of employees and building an inclusive environment for all.
Salary: £50k-£60k base + equity; unlimited holiday; remote-friendly environment