VP of Community Experience
Take on the critical role of leading and managing our global community experience strategy. You’ll be responsible for creating a seamless and incredible experience for our rapidly growing community of advocates throughout North America, Australasia and Europe. You’ll be building out our community experience team, retention and engagement strategies, processes and systems, ensuring that the experience of our advocates is at the heart of everything we do.
What will you achieve in the next 12 months?
- Create and manage our global community engagement and retention strategies to increase the conversion, average value, happiness and retention of our audience.
- Lead a global community team and build a strong employee brand within North America, Australasia and Europe in order to execute our vision measured through departmental targets and employee satisfaction.
- Build, measure and optimise the systems we use to engage with our community in order to improve key community metrics and increase efficiency of your team.
- Create a playbook for the way we communicate with and manage our community in order to reflect our brand values and provide a consistent and high quality experience to our audience measured community feedback.
- Develop a global in-house community training program utilising both internal and external experts to ensure all community managers provide a consistent experience to our community measured through a variety of health metrics
- Work collaboratively with our BI team to create reports and dashboards to track performance, increase transparency and discover insights to improve our approach.
Verve is building a platform which enables our global network of advocates to sell products and services they love to their friends in exchange for unique experiences and rewards. We‘ve established a beachhead in live entertainment and work with some of the biggest events in the world, and are rapidly expanding our festival and event portfolio across the U.S., UK, Europe, and Australasia. As we continue to expand rapidly within this market, we’re also developing and launching exciting new technology for events to connect directly with their biggest fans. At Verve we believe in a culture of freedom and ownership.
We empower you to own the value you create and impact on our future success. And we believe that to act as an owner you should be empowered to work in the way that enables you to deliver the best results – how and when you do is up to you. You choose your hours, where you work, the meetings you attend and the amount of holiday to take in order to create the most value and be at your best.