Senior CRM Manager
Become the expert in understanding our advocates needs, wishes and dreams. You’ll be responsible for overseeing our CRM strategy from conceptualisation through to analysis and iteration. By developing engaging, impactful and personal campaigns you’ll drive increased conversion, retention and loyalty to help Verve meet their commercial objectives.
What will you achieve in the next 12 months?
- Implement and optimise our advocate communication strategy across marketing and segmented communications.
- Plan campaigns and collaborate on the creation of content, while using our systems and tools to configure precise rules for content distribution, monitor results and to iterate performance.
- Ensure all our advocate communications are executed to the highest quality standards to help deliver an amazing advocate experience.
- Analyse data and deliver improvements to improve conversion at every stage of the advocate lifecycle including campaign engagement, retention and cross-campaign participation.
- You will create and share a roadmap of experiments, to ensure that we are constantly learning and developing IP around the most effective ways to communicate with and motivate advocate.
- You will contribute to the development of a communication strategy for our super advocacy program, reserved for our top performing or most loyal advocate.
Verve is building a platform which enables our global network of advocates to sell products and services they love to their friends in exchange for unique experiences and rewards. We‘ve established a beachhead in live entertainment and work with some of the biggest events in the world, and are rapidly expanding our festival and event portfolio across the U.S., UK, Europe, and Australasia. As we continue to expand rapidly within this market, we’re also developing and launching exciting new technology for events to connect directly with their biggest fans. At Verve we believe in a culture of freedom and ownership.
We empower you to own the value you create and impact on our future success. And we believe that to act as an owner you should be empowered to work in the way that enables you to deliver the best results – how and when you do is up to you. You choose your hours, where you work, the meetings you attend and the amount of holiday to take in order to create the most value and be at your best.