German Speaking Festival Ambassador Manager/Community Manager für Festival-Botschafter
Looking to use your passion for music festivals to get an opportunity at a fast growing software company working with the biggest music festivals in Germany? We are in search of a Senior Community Manager to ensure our ambassadors are kept up to date and happy an help with building out the Community Team in your territory.
Verve is building a global network of ambassadors that brands can leverage to sell their products and services. We have established a beachhead in live entertainment working with some of the biggest music events in the world. We want to continue to dominate this market, while beginning to explore others.
Take on the exciting role of managing our relationships with ambassadors, managing our social accounts and teaching them how to use our software in Germany. Based in London.
What you’ll do in 12 months
- Hit the ground running communicating with 1000s of Ambassadors via phone call, text, and social media, giving clear and accurate information in a timely and personable manner
- Within 1 month be able to collect and provide useful and actionable Ambassador feedback to the Head of Community, aimed at providing useful insights on how to improve the performance of your campaigns
- Build and nurture relationships with top selling ambassadors to ensure they are satisfied with their experience, measured by 15% of all ambassadors earning at least 1 reward by the end of a campaign, therefore retaining them for the following year
- Assist with hiring, supporting and managing new German community managers to ensure the average value, happiness and retention of their ambassadors is above or in line with the Verve average
- Fluent in English & German
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication with high attention to detail
- Have an interest in live entertainment and events
- Be competent with Microsoft Office in particular Microsoft Excel
- Practiced user of different Social Media channel
Verve is building a platform which enables our global network of advocates to sell products and services they love to their friends in exchange for unique experiences and rewards. We've established a beachhead in live entertainment and work with some of the biggest events in the world, and are rapidly expanding our festival and event portfolio across the U.S., UK, Europe, and Australasia. As we continue to expand rapidly within this market, we’re also developing and launching exciting new technology for events to connect directly with their biggest fans. At Verve we believe in a culture of freedom and ownership.
We empower you to own the value you create and impact on our future success. And we believe that to act as an owner you should be empowered to work in the way that enables you to deliver the best results – how and when you do is up to you. You choose your hours, where you work, the meetings you attend and the amount of holiday to take in order to create the most value and be at your best.
Verve care deeply about helping the tech industry become a more inclusive and diverse place and we work hard to lead by example. We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity through attracting and retaining a complementary team of employees and building an inclusive environment for all.