Digital Marketing Coordinator
Do you have a passion for Digital Marketing, Technology, Music and Sports? Do you thrive in a team environment? Are you looking to be part of a company that values creativity, problem solving and encourages growth? Then this is the position for you.
Verve is a software company building a global platform that enables advocates to sell the products they love to their friends. We are looking for a driven self-starter to join our growing marketing department as a Digital Marketing Coordinator. At Verve you will have a unique opportunity to help develop and implement digital marketing strategy for a diverse portfolio of clients in the entertainment industry including top music festivals, touring and sporting events. You will work directly with the Head of Client Success Marketing and the Client Success Team to ensure the success of our campaigns across both North America and Europe.
What you’ll do in 12 months:
• Execute paid marketing campaigns for 100+ enterprise campaigns across multiple channels aimed at acquiring valuable ambassadors at a low CPA.
• Optimise acquisition campaigns to ensure maximum value is achieved from every marketing dollar spent by ensuring a high ROI on ambassador acquisition.
• Monitor & research trends, best practices and new channel marketing opportunities to grow and optimize each campaign's performance resulting in more ambassadors being acquired while maintaining our target ROI.
• Work with Community Managers to build and refine best practices for outbound communication, including timelines and tone of voice to ensure that 20% of ambassadors earn rewards and return year on year.
• Put together detailed marketing reports for internal and external stakeholders to provide transparency on the success of campaigns.
You’ll be joining the company at an exciting time. We’ve just closed a major round of funding and you’ll play a big part and share in the business’ continued growth.
Verve is building a platform which enables our global network of advocates to sell products and services they love to their friends in exchange for unique experiences and rewards. We've established a beachhead in live entertainment and work with some of the biggest events in the world, and are rapidly expanding our festival and event portfolio across the U.S., UK, Europe, and Australasia. As we continue to expand rapidly within this market, we are also developing and launching exciting new technology for events to connect directly with their biggest fans. At Verve we believe in a culture of freedom, ownership and mastery.
We empower you to own the value you create and impact on our future success. And we believe that to act as an owner you should be empowered to work in the way that enables you to deliver the best results – how and when you do is up to you. You choose your hours, where you work, the meetings you attend and the amount of holiday to take in order to create the most value and be at your best.
Verve care deeply about helping the tech industry become a more inclusive and diverse place and we work hard to lead by example. We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity through attracting and retaining a complementary team of employees and building an inclusive environment for all.