Community Experience Specialist
Looking to use your passion for music festivals to get an opportunity at a fast growing software company working with the biggest music festivals? We are in search of a Community Experience Specialist to ensure our ambassadors are kept up to date and happy.
Verve is building a global network of ambassadors that brands can leverage to sell their products and services. We have established a beachhead in live entertainment working with some of the biggest music events in the world. We want to continue to dominate this market, while beginning to explore others.
Take on the exciting role of managing our relationships with ambassadors, teaching them how to use our software and handling inbound customers queries through our support site. Based in Los Angeles.
What you’ll do in 6 months
- Build and nurture relationships with top selling ambassadors to ensure they are satisfied with their experience, measured by a satisfaction score of 8 or above on all end of campaign surveys that are sent out.
- Master our communication tool Front within 1 month responding to 400-600 queries a week via email, SMS, social media and phone, giving clear and accurate information in a timely and personable manner.
- Be able to properly identify and escalate inbound queries to senior management to ensure our ambassadors and customers are kept satisfied.
- Master the use of different software applications used to relay correct information to inbound queries, including Salesforce, Verve’s internal and external Knowledge base & customer support site.
- Identify where Verve is receiving a high volume of queries and provide feedback to the wider community team to help understand areas to develop
Part time - Paid Hourly - $15/hour, Must be open to working weekends
Verve is building a platform which enables our global network of advocates to sell products and services they love to their friends in exchange for unique experiences and rewards. We've established a beachhead in live entertainment and work with some of the biggest events in the world, and are rapidly expanding our festival and event portfolio across the U.S., UK, Europe, and Australasia. As we continue to expand rapidly within this market, we are also developing and launching exciting new technology for events to connect directly with their biggest fans. At Verve we believe in a culture of freedom, ownership and mastery.
We empower you to own the value you create and impact on our future success. And we believe that to act as an owner you should be empowered to work in the way that enables you to deliver the best results – how and when you do is up to you. You choose your hours, where you work, the meetings you attend and the amount of holiday to take in order to create the most value and be at your best.
Verve care deeply about helping the tech industry become a more inclusive and diverse place and we work hard to lead by example. We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity through attracting and retaining a complementary team of employees and building an inclusive environment for all.