Be the voice of our brand and help us define how it evolves in the future.
You’ll work across a wide variety of B2C projects, supporting our Client Success and B2C teams by writing copy which is direct, purposeful and honest. You’ll work on everything from automated emails and landing pages to in-product notifications and the occasional presentation.
You’ll ensure we use consistent terminology across the company, work with stakeholders to identify and deliver the content they need, then manage external and internal resources to help complete translations as required.
What will you achieve in the next 12 months?
- Ensure all customer-facing content is accurate, up to date and in the correct tone
- Work with stakeholders across the business to identify what content is needed to succeed, then take point in realising those projects
- Work alongside internal designers, external translation agencies and more to deliver all consumer-facing content within required timeframes
- Support the Head of Content in preparing B2B content and implementing sales enablement strategy as needed
- Advocate for our customers in the development of all communication
Skills and Experience
- Excellent grasp of English
- Additional languages not essential, but a definite benefit
- B2C copywriting or consumer journalism experience for a tech, fashion or music brands (i.e. ASOS, Virgin, Radio 1, Kerrang!, NME)
- Experience managing or working with external resources such as agencies - especially for translation projects
- Experience across wide range of media projects, including scriptwriting and in-app product writing
Verve is building a platform which enables our global network of advocates to sell products and services they love to their friends in exchange for unique experiences and rewards. We‘ve established a beachhead in live entertainment and work with some of the biggest events in the world, and are rapidly expanding our festival and event portfolio across the U.S., UK, Europe, and Australasia. As we continue to expand rapidly within this market, we’re also developing and launching exciting new technology for events to connect directly with their biggest fans. At Verve we believe in a culture of freedom and ownership.
We empower you to own the value you create and impact on our future success. And we believe that to act as an owner you should be empowered to work in the way that enables you to deliver the best results – how and when you do is up to you. You choose your hours, where you work, the meetings you attend and the amount of holiday to take in order to create the most value and be at your best.