The Marketing Manager will restlessly shape and execute a new engagement strategy for a disruptive global marketplace that aims to bring authenticity to the way people make purchasing decisions. At Pollen, we enable everyone to buy from brands they’ll love through people they know and trust.
As part of this role you will:
- Build an engaged community of brand ambassadors through content and CRM across a range of social media channels
- Create and proactively manage a daily schedule of all 'broadcast' communications across the various social (Facebook and Instagram) and direct (SMS and email) channels
- Define, experiment and analyse innovative engagement and retention approaches that establish Pollen as an exclusive consumer brand that our ambassadors love
- Identify improvement opportunities across the experience funnel and proactively define content-based initiatives to address them
- Organise community meetups that bring us closer to Pollen ambassadors and contribute to strong community engagement
- Keep the finger on the pulse of our ambassador NPS, and promote understanding of the 'ambassador-mindset' among the Pollen team
Pollen is a new B2C business being incubated within Verve, a B2B software company which powers ambassador programmes for some of the biggest music, festivals and other experiences. We've recently launched in London with a focus on Music events (from national Festivals to local clubs), and plan to quickly expand our marketplace nationally then internationally and add a broader set of non-music experiences.