Shape and and execute a new marketing strategy for Pollen as part of a high calibre team within a well funded startup. You will work directly with the CRM Director, Head of Community and Head of Strategy to facilitate campaign discovery, member activation, retention and engagement throughout their membership-lifecycle by owning our one-to-many comms and engagement activities.
In the first 12 months you will be helping Members discover the range of experiences available to promote to their friends, equip them with the right content to be successful and organise meetups/events to add a personal touch. More specifically, you will:
- Collaborate with Client Success Managers (working directly with brands & festivals) and with Community Managers (who own the one-to-one relationships with Members) to build a schedule of Member communications
- Coordinate with the CRM team to ensure timely and accurate delivery of campaign communications, including SMS broadcasts, weekly email newsletters, social media etc.
- Curate the existing assets and copy from client branded campaigns into consolidated Pollen-branded communications to keep Members up to date with the latest information about the experiences they love to promote them more effectively
- Partner with CRM Director & Head of Strategy to build and execute a schedule of experiments to increase insight and learnings
- Analyse and report performance of communications against benchmark KPIs in Mailchimp and give recommendations to CRM Director & VP Growth for testing and improvements to content
- Define a strategy and schedule of meetups and other in-person events, and then make them happen through high-touch project management
- Help building a buzzing Member community using various channels, including social media, by curating user generated content (UGC), with a focus on Members' experiences at Pollen events
Pollen is a new B2C brand being incubated within Verve, a B2B software company which powers ambassador programmes for some of the biggest music, festivals and events brands in the world. We're building a Marketplace where our users (Members) can discover & promote experiences that they want to share with their friends. Launching in London with a focus on Music events (national Festivals to local clubs), we're looking to quickly expand our marketplace both nationally & into broader non-music experiences.