We’re looking for a Creative Director to build a new creative standard across millennial focused travel, live music, event and festival experiences. You’ll have your finger on the pulse of pop and digital culture, and have the experience to translate emotive and aspirational stories to a young, hyper-aware and socially focused audience.
Video at Verve is integral to communicating live experiences to hundreds of thousands of millennials across web, app and social media verticals. This is an great opportunity to establish a new standard in aesthetic, pace and narrative. You’ll know how to plan, strategize and execute shoots with precision in live environments, organise and network access and talent, and bring your creative skills to translate high quality visuals into highly engaging output. You'll know how to hire, mentor and lead a range of creative talent in various global locations.
You’re a master at telling stories through scripted video footage, UGC and editing techniques, along with music and brand - and you have the network, knowledge and confidence to make this happen internationally to a high standard for high profile clients.
In the next 12 months you will:
- Reimagine, refine and establish editing, music, brand and visual aesthetics across multiple verticals and distribution channels
- Oversee visual brand development across multiple channels and multiple global markets
- Define what 'good' is across video, imagery, print, social and experiential
- Tell engaging and exciting narratives to a millennial audience in short, high energy, social enabled videos
- Create and evolve workflows, briefs and techniques to enable scalable global video production
- Build a pipeline of talent in videography, editing, graphic design and photography with an eye to creating a world-class team
- Travel to oversee shoots, new locations, and become the creative point of contact for partners, staff and global stakeholders
- Define the use and capture of UGC across multiple brands, coordinate partner footage, develop music workflows and own attribution and licensing processes
- Set the standard of video aesthetic and workflows across Verve, Verve associated products and partners
- Define the aesthetic tone and narrative of social video in line with business strategic requirements
- Lead and direct Video Producers, Videographers and Graphic Designers in the process of creating best-in-class HD, social video content and visuals while coordinating with international stakeholders
Showreel links and portfolio are required for all applications.
Verve is a software company building a global network of ambassadors to sell products and services they love to their friends in exchange for unique experiences and rewards. Within Verve a new B2C brand Pollen is being incubated, which is a marketplace where members can discover and promote the experiences of their choice with their friends. Verve have established a beachhead in live entertainment working with some of the biggest music events in the world. We want to continue to dominate this market, begin to explore others and quickly expand our marketplace.
We empower you to own the value you create and impact on our future success. And we believe that to act as an owner you should be empowered to work in the way that enables you to deliver the best results – how and when you do is up to you. You choose your hours, where you work, the meetings you attend and the amount of holiday to take in order to create the most value and be at your best.