We’re looking for a Graphic Designer to create engaging and creative campaign and brand content across millennial focused travel, live music, event and festival experiences. You’ll have your finger on the pulse of pop and digital culture, and have the experience to translate emotive and aspirational stories to a young, hyper-aware and socially focused audience.
Design at Verve is integral to communicating live experiences to hundreds of thousands of millennials across web, app and social media verticals. This is an great opportunity to join a new and emerging west coast team and bring your creative skills to translate your high quality design ideas and visuals into highly engaging output. You'll know digital, print and social. You've probably got some killer skills in video. From Instagram to Snapchat, to announcing headline DJs, to mind-blowing on-stage graphics - working with a Creative Director you'll own and lead end-to-end the creative and execution of digital and print on a large scale, for some of the biggest parties and headline acts in the USA - and around the world.
In short - you’ll define and design the memories that will be remembered by thousands for a lifetime. No pressure!
In the next year you will:
- Design daily social media posts across different networks with different requirements
- Create and develop artist announcement / headliner graphics and collateral for our travel and festival verticals
- Visualise on-site branding, maps, party and festival passes, and itineraries across global destinations
- Create engaging and trustworthy email designs and layouts across marketing and sales channels
- Develop incredible and highly visual signage and graphics for our global destinations, parties and festivals - and coordinate the print to required standards and deadlines
- Create engaging graphics across all our websites, working with our numerous global music, party, hotel and flight partners
- Visualise group experiences - what that means, how that feels - to thousands and thousands of millenials through online brochures, stories, images, merchandise - even itineraries. Verve prides itself on an end to end experience - you’ll define that clear vision and look
- Design across print, digital and video with confidence, maintaining consistency and high standards. You'll be a master of the industry standard tools needed to make this happen
- Develop strategic and higher level design leadership skills
- Travel to our office in Las Vegas
Please provide a portfolio of work - or links to your work - so we can see how awesome you are!
Verve is a software company building a global network of ambassadors to sell products and services they love to their friends in exchange for unique experiences and rewards. Within Verve a new B2C brand Pollen is being incubated, which is a marketplace where members can discover and promote the experiences of their choice with their friends. Verve have established a beachhead in live entertainment working with some of the biggest music events in the world. We want to continue to dominate this market, begin to explore others and quickly expand our marketplace.
We empower you to own the value you create and impact on our future success. And we believe that to act as an owner you should be empowered to work in the way that enables you to deliver the best results – how and when you do is up to you. You choose your hours, where you work, the meetings you attend and the amount of holiday to take in order to create the most value and be at your best.