Senior Community Manager Germany
Looking to use your passion for music festivals to get an opportunity at a fast growing software company working with the biggest music festivals in Holland? We are in search of a English & German speaking Community Manager to ensure our ambassadors in Germany are kept up to date and happy.
Verve is building a global network of ambassadors that brands can leverage to sell their products and services. We have established a beachhead in live entertainment working with some of the biggest music events in the world. We want to continue to dominate this market, while beginning to explore others.
Take on the exciting role of managing our relationships with ambassadors, managing our social accounts and teaching them how to use our software. Based in London.
What you’ll do in the first 12 months:
- Hit the ground running communicating with 1000s of Ambassadors via phone call, text, and social media, giving clear and accurate information in a timely and personable manner within 2 months
- Within 1 month be able to collect and provide useful and actionable Ambassador feedback, aimed at providing useful insights on how to improve the performance of your campaigns
- Build and nurture relationships with top selling ambassadors, measured by 15% of all ambassadors earning at least 1 reward by the end of a campaign, with the goal of retaining them for the following year
- Hire, support and manage new German speaking community managers to ensure the average value, happiness and retention of their ambassadors is above or in line with the Verve average
- Provide great service and support to our Ambassadors using our platform, measured by maintaining a Community Management satisfaction score of 9 out of 10 on mid campaign and end of campaign surveys
Verve is building a platform which enables our global network of advocates to sell products and services they love to their friends in exchange for unique experiences and rewards. We've established a beachhead in live entertainment and work with some of the biggest events in the world, and are rapidly expanding our festival and event portfolio across the U.S., UK, Europe, and Australasia. As we continue to expand rapidly within this market, we’re also developing and launching exciting new technology for events to connect directly with their biggest fans. At Verve we believe in a culture of freedom and ownership.
We empower you to own the value you create and impact on our future success. And we believe that to act as an owner you should be empowered to work in the way that enables you to deliver the best results – how and when you do is up to you. You choose your hours, where you work, the meetings you attend and the amount of holiday to take in order to create the most value and be at your best.
Verve care deeply about helping the tech industry become a more inclusive and diverse place and we work hard to lead by example. We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity through attracting and retaining a complementary team of employees and building an inclusive environment for all.