Personal Assistant to CEO
Personal Assistant to CEO
Work with the Chief of Staff to support an ambitious and exciting entrepreneur, organising and managing his busy schedule and making him more effective and efficient in his role of CEO at Verve, a fast growing scale up.
- Run his complex and constantly changing diary, strategically structuring his schedule so that he is on time, prepared and well rested. Send a clear and detailed daily meeting agenda every evening so that he has full visibility over his day.
- Accompany him to meetings, taking clear meeting minutes, circulating and chasing up any resulting actions, as well as assisting with preparing reports, presentations and collating information.
- Oversee his personal life and development ranging from organising celebrations and booking holidays to sending gifts and managing personal development plans and programs with coaches, nutritionists, trainers etc.
- Make sure that he has a friction free day from start to finish, and that all his personal needs are met; such as making his breakfast & lunch at the office, ordering food when out of the office, booking restaurants, any delivery requirements, running errands and booking activities (be it personal or business related).
- Accompany CEO on all extensive oversees travel, mostly in the US (we have an office in Los Angeles) to manage his life, attend meetings, take notes and ensure that his time abroad is friction free.
- Own all admin responsibilities; such as booking all travel and creating itineraries, or submitting monthly expenses in a timely fashion. Creating and managing an online filing system of all presentations and reading materials.
Verve is building a platform which enables our global network of advocates to sell products and services they love to their friends in exchange for unique experiences and rewards. We've established a beachhead in live entertainment and work with some of the biggest events in the world, and are rapidly expanding our festival and event portfolio across the U.S., UK, Europe, and Australasia. As we continue to expand rapidly within this market, we’re also developing and launching exciting new technology for events to connect directly with their biggest fans. At Verve we believe in a culture of freedom and ownership.
We empower you to own the value you create and impact on our future success. And we believe that to act as an owner you should be empowered to work in the way that enables you to deliver the best results – how and when you do is up to you. You choose your hours, where you work, the meetings you attend and the amount of holiday to take in order to create the most value and be at your best.