Delve into the data, uncover customer behaviour trends and be a champion for testing communications to drive our CRM strategy
You’ll be responsible for analysing and executing our CRM strategy for multiple business units. By developing engaging, impactful and personalised communications you’ll be pivotal in helping Verve meet their commercial objectives for ambassadors.
What will you achieve in the next 12 months?
- You will work with the CRM Director to implement and analyse results of a roadmap of automated communications through email, sms and push notifications to ambassadors across multiple music festival, travel and event clients
- Analyse results of past comms, key moments in the ambassador and event lifecycle, share insights and propose experiments for communications
- Create an environment of test and learning to improve communication effectiveness, measured by a 20% increase in click through rates in 6 months
- Share actionable insights to the team and wider stakeholders and develop benchmarks for communications performance
- Work with program specialist to agree a calendar of comms with priority, channel, segment and template
- Be a champion for CRM best practice; support and and coach community managers on the most effective ways to communicate with ambassadors
- Develop an in-depth knowledge of our technologies to be able to provide training to new users, find most effective ways of executing campaigns and be the point of contact between Verve and tool support team for escalation of bugs and follow up on feature requests
- You will work within the comms tool to review, edit and press send on ad hoc communications drafted by the community management team, ensuring that they are always timely, accurate and legally compliant
- You will develop a deep understanding of the lifecycle of an ambassador; their pain points, motivations and identify opportunities for segmented, personalised and engaging communications to make them more successful, rewarded and keep returning. Measured by 15% increase in ambassadors meeting # sales for 1 reward, with the goal of retaining them year on year
Verve is a software company building a global network of ambassadors to sell products and services they love to their friends in exchange for unique experiences and rewards. Within Verve a new B2C brand Pollen is being incubated, which is a marketplace where members can discover and promote the experiences of their choice with their friends. Verve have established a beachhead in live entertainment working with some of the biggest music events in the world. We want to continue to dominate this market, begin to explore others and quickly expand our marketplace.
We empower you to own the value you create and impact on our future success. And we believe that to act as an owner you should be empowered to work in the way that enables you to deliver the best results – how and when you do is up to you. You choose your hours, where you work, the meetings you attend and the amount of holiday to take in order to create the most value and be at your best.