Shape, define, execute and evolve the voice of ambassador and member communications.
You’ll work across a wide variety of B2C projects in multiple languages, supporting our CRM and community management teams to deliver engaging, purposeful and honest copy. You’ll work across our portfolio of Music Festival, Travel and Event clients on a variety of user facing channels, including one off and automated emails, SMS, social media posts and occasional in-product notifications.
What will you achieve in the next 12 months?
- You will work with the CRM Director to develop copy fit for multiple brands to test in ambassador lifecycle communications to contribute to increasing engagement, activation, sales, revenue and retention.
- You will develop a set of templated copy for our team of community managers to adopt when communicating with ambassadors on tactical campaign information; from lineup announcements to price increases and promotions.
- You will support and coach the community team on use of language and reinforcing how to write effective communications.
- Ensure all ambassador-facing copy is accurate, up to date and in the correct tone of voice, aligned with brand guidelines where available
- Coordinate with internal and external translation resources to deliver translated user copy within required timeframes.
- Occasionally you may work with the product team on writing copy for new product features to ensure we convey our messages clearly and succinctly to users during their experience of the product.
Verve is a software company building a global network of ambassadors to sell products and services they love to their friends in exchange for unique experiences and rewards. Within Verve a new B2C brand Pollen is being incubated, which is a marketplace where members can discover and promote the experiences of their choice with their friends. Verve have established a beachhead in live entertainment working with some of the biggest music events in the world. We want to continue to dominate this market, begin to explore others and quickly expand our marketplace.
We empower you to own the value you create and impact on our future success. And we believe that to act as an owner you should be empowered to work in the way that enables you to deliver the best results – how and when you do is up to you. You choose your hours, where you work, the meetings you attend and the amount of holiday to take in order to create the most value and be at your best.