French (Canadian) Community Experience Specialist, Part-Time
Looking to use your passion for live events to get an opportunity at a fast growing software company working with the biggest events and sports teams in Canada? We are in search of a Community Manager to ensure our ambassadors are kept up to date and happy.
Verve is building a global network of ambassadors that brands can leverage to sell their products and services. We have established a beachhead in live entertainment working with some of the biggest music events in the world. We want to continue to dominate this market, while beginning to explore others including sport.
Take on the exciting role of managing our relationships with ambassadors, managing our social accounts and teaching them how to use our software in Canada. Based in Los Angeles.
Must be Fluent in French & English
What you'll do in 6 months
- Be the voice of our company in Canada as we build out our community of ambassadors for new sports teams and music festivals
- Own the way we communicate with our ambassadors by collecting user feedback, running experiments with our CRM (Customer Retention Manager) to optimise our communication strategy
- Master our communication tool Front within 1 month responding to inbound queries via email, SMS, social media and phone, giving clear and accurate information in a timely and personable manner
- Conduct research with our ambassadors and suggest changes to our workflows to increase activation and conversation measured by the volume of ambassadors logging in and making sales through their accounts
- Master the use of different software applications used to relay correct information to inbound queries, including Salesforce, Verve’s internal and external Knowledge base & customer support site
Part Time, Paid Hourly - $15/hour, Must be open to working weekends
Verve is building a platform which enables our global network of advocates to sell products and services they love to their friends in exchange for unique experiences and rewards. We've established a beachhead in live entertainment and work with some of the biggest events in the world, and are rapidly expanding our festival and event portfolio across the U.S., UK, Europe, and Australasia. As we continue to expand rapidly within this market, we’re also developing and launching exciting new technology for events to connect directly with their biggest fans. At Verve we believe in a culture of freedom and ownership.
We empower you to own the value you create and impact on our future success. And we believe that to act as an owner you should be empowered to work in the way that enables you to deliver the best results – how and when you do is up to you. You choose where you work, the meetings you attend and the amount of holiday to take in order to create the most value and be at your best.
Verve care deeply about helping the tech industry become a more inclusive and diverse place and we work hard to lead by example. We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity through attracting and retaining a complementary team of employees and building an inclusive environment for all.