Senior Community Manager
Looking to use your passion for live events to get an opportunity at a fast growing software company working with the biggest events in America? We are in search of a Senior Community Manager to ensure our ambassadors are kept up to date and happy.
Verve is building a global network of ambassadors that brands can leverage to sell their products and services. We have established a beachhead in live entertainment working with some of the biggest music events in the world. We want to continue to dominate this market, while beginning to explore others including sport.
Take on the exciting role of managing our relationships with ambassadors, managing our campaigns to ensure we are hitting our metrics and they are a success in America. Based in Los Angeles.
What you'll do in 12 months
- Build and nurture relationships with top selling ambassadors to ensure they are satisfied with their experience, measured by 15% of all ambassadors earning at least 1 reward by the end of a campaign
- Within 1 month be able to execute user research within cohorts, providing actionable Ambassador feedback to the Head of Community, aimed at providing useful insights on how to improve the performance of your campaigns
- Work with out CRM team to complete 1-3 high quality experiment briefs per month to ensure 25% of all ambassadors become active by selling at least 1 ticket for a campaign
- Analyse live campaign data through reporting, working regularly with our CRM team to advise on communication to send to our ambassadors throughout a campaign
- Synthesise mid and end of campaign survey results within 2 weeks of surveys going out to our ambassadors, highlighting any areas for our product team to develop
- Within 1 month handle escalations within our CRM tool Front, responding to inbound queries and feedback from our ambassadors
- Ensure all rewards that our ambassadors earn are redeemed on site at all festivals within 2 months, by providing accurate dispatch and collection information
- Manage our social media accounts, posting engaging, clear and accurate information in a timely and personable manner
Verve is building a platform which enables our global network of advocates to sell products and services they love to their friends in exchange for unique experiences and rewards. We've established a beachhead in live entertainment and work with some of the biggest events in the world, and are rapidly expanding our festival and event portfolio across the U.S., UK, Europe, and Australasia. As we continue to expand rapidly within this market, we’re also developing and launching exciting new technology for events to connect directly with their biggest fans. At Verve we believe in a culture of freedom and ownership.
We empower you to own the value you create and impact on our future success. And we believe that to act as an owner you should be empowered to work in the way that enables you to deliver the best results – how and when you do is up to you. You choose where you work, the meetings you attend and the amount of holiday to take in order to create the most value and be at your best.
Verve care deeply about helping the tech industry become a more inclusive and diverse place and we work hard to lead by example. We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity through attracting and retaining a complementary team of employees and building an inclusive environment for all.