Membership Growth Manager
Spearhead the growth of Pollens membership base in North America. You’ll be responsible for overseeing the execution of our on the ground member recruitment strategy, helping us grow to 20,000 members in our 3 launch cities within 12 months. You’ll build and lead a team of member recruitment specialists and create a playbook for how we can scale our area management program throughout North America as we launch into new cities.
What you’ll achieve within 12 months
- Oversee the execution of our North American member recruitment strategy aimed at growing our membership base to 20,000 members
- Hire, lead and manage a team of 5 member recruitment specialists of whom will be responsible for recruiting and managing 500 part time area managers at universities and cities throughout North America
- Create an area manager playbook focusing on how we find, onboard, train and manage area managers to ensure they carry out their job effectively, consistently and that member goals and are reached
- Work with marketing to create and execute on a plan for running events focused on member recruitment aimed at raising awareness about Pollen within our launch cities
- Maintain and optimise our member recruitment process working closely with internal Pollen stakeholders to ensure our recruitment efforts are efficient and member quality is maintained
Pollen is a new B2C marketplace being incubated within Verve, a B2B software company which powers ambassador programmes for some of the biggest music festivals and events in the world. Pollen connects members and their friends to festivals, events, sports games and travel destinations maximising the experience they have through unique personal and group rewards they couldn’t access anywhere else.
At Pollen we believe in a culture of freedom and ownership. We empower you to work in a way that enables you to deliver the best results. You determine your hours, where you work, the meetings you attend and how much holiday you take in order to be at your best and create the most value.