Head of Demand Growth
Spearhead the growth of Pollens membership base in North America. You’ll be responsible for proving out scalable and sustainable demand channels helping us grow to 10,000 active memberswithin 12 months. You’ll build and lead a North American demand team and oversee the creation and management of the systems and playbooks for growing demand as we launch in new cities.
What you’ll achieve within 12 months
- Build, prove and execute organic, scalable and sustainable demand channels that will grow the Pollen membership base to 10,000 Active members across North America
- Hire, lead and manage a high performing team that will be responsible for helping you execute, learn and optimise the multi-channel demand strategies that you develop
- Build and oversee the systems and operational playbooks for growing demand in multiple cities throughout North America aimed at ensuring our member recruitment, activation, engagement and brand positioning goals are achieved
- Oversee the running of tests to help maintain and optimise each different demand channel working closely with internal Pollen stakeholders to ensure member quality is maintained and matches the supply we have on the platform
- Develop and manage partnerships throughout North America that will compliment our demand strategy and help achieve our membership goals
- Work with marketing to create and execute on a plan for running events throughout the year that are aimed at raising awareness about Pollen within our launch cities
Pollen is a new B2C marketplace being incubated within Verve, a B2B software company which powers ambassador programmes for some of the biggest music festivals and events in the world. Pollen connects members and their friends to festivals, events, sports games and travel destinations maximising the experience they have through unique personal and group rewards they couldn’t access anywhere else.
At Pollen we believe in a culture of freedom and ownership. We empower you to work in a way that enables you to deliver the best results. You determine your hours, where you work, the meetings you attend and how much holiday you take in order to be at your best and create the most value.