Build incredible relationships with Pollen members at all stages of their Pollen experience. You’ll lead our communication efforts to increase member activation and engagement rates and will spearhead the delivery of offers and benefits such as freebies, meetups and access to special areas at events. You’ll be the face and voice of Pollen to members and will ensure they have all the support and guidance they need to be successful and happy members!
What you’ll achieve within 12 months
- Build and own the relationships with hundreds of our members by proactively communicating with them across multiple channels (phone, email, facebook and SMS) providing guidance on how they can benefit most from their Pollen membership, ensuring NPS > 50
- Develop and oversee creative ways to communicate with cohorts of members at different stages of their member experience, keeping the share of engaged members above 90%, increasing LTV through cross pollination and improving onboarding and activation rates.
- Spearhead the delivery of Pollen member offers and benefits such as promotions, special areas, freebies and meetups aimed at improving community engagement and member satisfaction. You’ll be responsible for collaborating with Client Success, Sales and Strategy teams to ensure that there is enough supply of offers and benefits for each tier on a monthly basis.
- Proactively produce a constant stream of feedback from the members community to the various team, to help pushing activation level > 80%.
- Be the ultimate 'voice of the Pollen member' in any Product (e.g. new user journeys, features etc.), Marketing (e.g. engagement content, schedules etc.), Sales (e.g. client of interest) or Client success (e.g. turnaround under-performing campaigns) decisions.
Pollen is a new B2C marketplace being incubated within Verve, a B2B software company which powers ambassador programmes for some of the biggest music festivals and events in the world. Pollen connects members and their friends to festivals, events, sports games and travel destinations maximising the experience they have through unique personal and group rewards they couldn’t access anywhere else.
At Pollen we believe in a culture of freedom and ownership. We empower you to work in a way that enables you to deliver the best results. You determine your hours, where you work, the meetings you attend and how much holiday you take in order to be at your best and create the most value.
Salary: $45k - $50k