Community Lead, North America
Take on the critical role of driving the strategy of our customer experience throughout the United States, Canada and Mexico. We work with some of the biggest music festivals in the world and we want you to ensure the experience our ambassadors and customers have is an incredible one. Improving ambassador activation, engagement and retention will be at the heart of everything that you do!
What will you achieve within the first 12 months?
- With the help of data, develop and manage our North American music community experience strategy aimed at increasing ambassador activation, engagement and retention
- Identify pain points and implement new systems and processes with the aim of making the North American music community experience more effective and efficient
- Lead, manage and scale the North American music community team to execute against your plan, measured through team performance, development and satisfaction
- Become the voice of North American music ambassador and customers throughout the company by creating meaningful feedback loops and building brilliant cross functional relationships
- Work with our internal support & CRM teams to enhance the North American music best practices - touching areas like canned responses, FAQ and automated campaigns - striving to solve each type of customer’s question before they ask it, and better yet delight at moments when they least expect it!
Verve is the global market leader in word-of-mouth sales in the live entertainment and travel industry. We use networks of advocates to sell products and experiences to their friends in exchange for rewards such as free tickets and backstage passes. We do this in two ways:
- Verve is a software product that enables live entertainment and travel brands to turn their most influential customers into ambassadors.
- Pollen is a global marketplace housing a network of the most influential young people who bring their friends to curated experiences they are passionate about.
Our technology powers over 500 music, travel, hotel and sports brands in 40 countries with more than 25,000 active advocates. We also have global partnerships with ticketing companies including Ticketmaster, Eventbrite, Paylogic and Front Gate Tickets.