Head of Community Support
Take on the critical role of driving the strategy of our Community experience across the world through a best in class customer support team. We work with some of the biggest music festivals, venues and travel destinations in the world and we want you to ensure the experience our ambassadors and customers have is an incredible one. Improving end to end customer satisfaction will be at the heart of everything that you do.
What will you achieve within the next 12 months?
- Implement a team structure that allows for excellent response times and high quality responses across all channels and business units.
- Define processes that enhance the existing support experience for ambassadors and customers while still keeping your team efficient and effective.
- Create the mechanism that allows for the voice for our customers to flow throughout the company in order to inform strategy and decision making for you and the broader organization and inspire external and internal stakeholders with our user stories and the value we are creating for them and their friends.
- Develop the correct reporting mechanisms and dashboards to keep yourself, your team, and management inspired to reach their goals & aligned on what those goals are.
- Lead, manage and scale our global community support team from 10 to more than 30 to execute against your plan, measured through team performance, development and satisfaction.
We are the global market leader in word-of-mouth sales in the live entertainment and travel industry. We use networks of advocates to sell products and experiences to their friends in exchange for rewards such as free tickets and backstage passes. We do this in two ways:
- Verve is a software product that enables live entertainment and travel brands to turn their most influential customers into ambassadors.
- Pollen is a global marketplace housing a network of the most influential young people who bring their friends to curated experiences they are passionate about.
Our technology powers over 500 music, travel, hotel and sports brands in 40 countries with more than 25,000 active advocates. We also have global partnerships with ticketing companies including Ticketmaster, Eventbrite, Paylogic and Front Gate Tickets.